Slowness issues can be contributed for a variety of reasons. Here are a few to consider when the site seems slow.
- You are using a wireless connection - depending on your connection, wireless speeds can vary widely and drop-off unexpectedly. Test the speed of your internet connection Here.
- Your wired internet connection is slow - depending on your ISP, you may experience a drop in connection during busy hours.
- Try other websites - are they also slow? Then the connection is the issue.
- Uploading large files will be slow, especially on DSL or other internet connections that have slow upload speeds.
- Regional internet issues can result in temporary slowness while the issue is occurring.
- You have too many tabs open in your browser, or you are using too many apps.
There are a variety of websites that make suggestions on how to fix internet connection issues. If you are at work, you can check with your system administrator to see if they can help you figure out the issue. You can try a computer at a different location, and you can also check out some suggestions from a few sites below or search for this information in your browser.